How to ride
Throttle, push down to accelerate
Hand break, hold to stop + spin bell for noise to alert pedestrians and others.
Hand brake, hold to stop + spin bell for noise.
Keep your dominant foot in front with both feet flat on the scooter deck.
Kick to Start
Kick off and you’re ready to roll! Enjoy the ride!
E- Scooter rules of the road
Electric Scooter Rules per Michigan Legislation
- One rider at a time on a scooter
- Rider under 19 years of age must wear helmet
- Rider under 12 years of age shall not operate on the street
- On the street, rider must go the same direction as the traffic & stay as far right possible.
- On the street, rider must ride no more than two abreast
- Rider can’t pass between lines of traffic
- On the sidewalk, rider must yield to the pedestrians & give signal when passing perdestrians
NO operation on Grand Haven Boardwalk/Pier
Where to Ride
For longer rides and scenic exploration of Grand Haven. Ride like a local.*