FREQUENTLY ASK Questions
Scoots are available for $20/half-hour, $38/hour, or $140-200/day.
When riding by the minute, you begin a running rental for a duration of your choosing, which is completed by locking your ride on the App using the lock icon on your App screen. To end your trip use the “end my ride” button, which becomes available after locking your scooter. Ride must be ended in an authorized parking location.
Our app, “Wave Co.”, is available in the App Store and allows you to rent a scooter of your own accord at any time of the day or evening. Coming to the shop in-person is ideal for those looking for assistance in utilizing the App, further training on how to ride a Wave, or those looking to rent a scooter for the day.
- After downloading the Wave Co. app, there is a simple login process for new users that must be completed before being able to rent a Wave.
- Upon opening Wave Co. App, accept all requested permissions needed for our app to function, and click sign-up to enter your name, email, and desired password.
- You will receive a code to your email from Lattis, which is used to confirm the entered email.
- Once email is confirmed, tap “scan” at the bottom of your screen and locate a QR code on the handlebars of a scooter, and you will then be able to see your ride details.
- Click continue to enter a credit/debit card for ride payment, and then continue again to enter and verify your phone number.
- Now you are ready to ride. Enjoy your Ride! Once a rental has been started, you are free to ride by the minute as you please anywhere within the designated geofence.
- End the Ride by locking your ride (with the lock icon on your active rental screen) in an authorized parking location, then ending your trip (with the “end my ride” button, which becomes available after locking your scooter). You will know your ride is successfully completed when you receive a trip summary.
Your scooter rental must be returned to a designated parking location, which can be made visible by tapping the parking icon at the bottom right of your rental screen. Then proceed to lock and end your ride via the App.
Wave Scooters in Grand Haven are both street and sidewalk legal!
You can ride a Wave by downloading the App or renting in-person. You are able to ride anywhere within our designated geofence, which becomes visible after initiating your rental on a scooter. Reference the “Ride” page located on our website for ideas from Wave Co. locals on the best cruise locations in GH.
To start your ride, simply create a profile, locate and scan a scooter, and start your rental.
When riding by the minute using the App, you begin a running rental for a duration of your choosing, which is completed by locking your ride (with the lock icon on your active rental screen) in an authorized parking location and ending your trip (with the “end my ride” button, which becomes available after locking your scooter).